Even though I do not have a mailing list or have a newsletter I am complying with the new (GDPR) General Data Protection Regulation disclosing my privacy practices for my business including my website https://www.connectinharmony.com.
Legal Entity: Suzi Dalling
Email Address: email@example.com
The personal information provided on each appointment request form is accessed and used only by me for the current appointment. I do not maintain a mailing list.
The type of information that I use is called Personally Identifiable Information (PII) for the express purposes of the appointment. PII consists of any information which can be used to specifically identify you as an individual and may include.
- Identity Data includes your first and last name, username – only if appointment is via Skype.
- Contact Data includes your home address, an address where your animal was located when it went missing, email address and telephone number.
- Financial Data – NONE obtained – PayPal processes all payments
- Usage Data includes how you located my website.
How Your Information Is Handled
- Log Files: The website host servers automatically gather information from your browser listing the form name being submitted, your name, the date and time you created the form.
- NOTE: Suzi Dalling does not share the log files with anyone.
- Information About You: Suzi Dalling is the only one that reads your appointment request form. Any information provided is used to schedule, conduct and complete the appointment. If you share your animal’s photo it is private with the exception of submitting it with a testimonial.
Disclosure of Your Information to Third Parties
Disclosure By Law: You acknowledge and agree that I may disclose information you provide if required to do so by law, or if I, in my sole discretion, believe that disclosure is reasonable to comply with the law, requests or orders from law enforcement or any legal process, protect or defend my rights or property, or protect someone’s health or safety. Age restrictions for my services require the person is an adult, no services to children are provided.
I cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to me over the Internet. I accept no liability for any unintentional disclosure. I retain your personal data as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes I collected it for. This includes the purpose of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. By law I have to keep basic information about my customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for seven years after they cease being customers for tax purposes.
Links to Other Sites
I am not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other websites that may be linked to this site or of any third party advertisers.
Acceptance of Privacy Statement
Your use of my website, including any dispute concerning privacy, is subject to this privacy statement and the applicable Terms and Conditions of Service.