Even though I do not have a mailing list or have a newsletter I am complying with the new (GDPR) General Data Protection Regulation disclosing my privacy practices for my business including my website https://www.connectinharmony.com.
Legal Entity: Suzi Dalling
Email Address: email@example.com
The personal information provided on each appointment request form is only accessed and used by me for the current appointment. I do not send newsletters, there is no signup for a newsletter and I do not maintain a mailing list.
The type of information that I use is called Personally Identifiable Information (PII) for the express purposes of the appointment. PII consists of any information which can be used to specifically identify you as an individual and may include.
- Identity Data includes your first and last name, username – only if appointment is via Skype.
- Contact Data includes your home address, an address where your animal was located when it went missing, email address and telephone number.
- Financial Data – NONE obtained – PayPal processes all payments
- Usage Data includes how you located my website.
- How Your Information Is Handled
- Log Files: Any time you visit my website, the website host servers automatically gather information from your browser listing the form name being submitted, your name, and the date/time stamp you created the form.
- NOTE: I do not share the log files with anyone.
- Information About You: When you submit an appointment request form for my services the information you provide is only read by myself to schedule the appointment, confirm the appointment date, gather clarifying information and send a written response when the appointment is by email. If you share a photo of your animal I consider it private with the exception when a client submits a testimonial and provides a picture to be shared on my website. Furthermore, I do not discuss or disclose any of your information with anyone.
- Emails and Telephone Calls. I require your email address and telephone number when you submit your form to be used for appointment confirmation, clarifying information submitted or to finalize the appointment.
Disclosure of Your Information to Third Parties
- Disclosure By Law. You acknowledge and agree that I may disclose information you provide if required to do so by law, or if I, in my sole discretion, believe that disclosure is reasonable to comply with the law, requests or orders from law enforcement or any legal process, protect or defend my rights or property, or protect someone’s health or safety. Age restrictions for my services require the person is an adult, no services to children are provided.
- I cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to me over the Internet and accept no liability for any unintentional disclosure. I will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes I collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. By law we have to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for seven years after they cease being customers for tax purposes.
Links to Other Sites
I am not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other websites that may be linked to this site or of any third party advertisers.
Acceptance of Privacy Statement
Your use of my website, including any dispute concerning privacy, is subject to this privacy statement and the applicable Terms and Conditions of Service. BY USING MY WEBSITE, YOU ARE ACCEPTING THE PRACTICES SET OUT IN THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT AND THE APPLICABLE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE.